Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Breaking the Silence

Hello friends in Christ,
 
Well, after an eleven month hiatus I have decided that it was time to break the silence. Life has kept me extremely busy these past few months - between family, work, and recently starting college.
However, although I haven't been on my blog much, I have still been spreading the Word of God in other areas of my life. My brother-in-law and I teamed up to make a YouTube show where we not only share the gospel, but also promote clean entertainment.

Conceived by Noah over at Blessed Assurance is a show where we are going to show you how to become saved and also explain the process thereafter by taking famous movie scenes and creating a parody of them with a Biblical twist.
Noah and I want to show people that you can have fun with good and clean outlets and that you don't need vulgar entertainment to have a good time. We have also recently spoken at a neighboring church on this subject. Noah will be sharing clips from our speech on his blog and Youtube channel, Inspirational Insights

Until next time,

Take care & God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Good post Bro!
    When will your next post be released? God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back in the "saddle", Andy. Yeah, life can fly by can't it? And, it only gets faster. Always encouraging to see young folks like you and Noah taking a stand for Christ.

    ReplyDelete